Details about cookies. Cookie Statement
In accordance with the law, this website places files, commonly known as cookies, on your device.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that allow the website you visit to remember the actions you take and the settings you make on the website, so that you do not have to enter this information repeatedly. Cookies are not dangerous, but they are important for privacy. Cookies cannot be used to identify site visitors or to misuse login credentials.
What cookies do we use?
We also use third party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics for traffic analysis). These cookies may be used for advertising purposes in the form of remarketing on affiliated websites of these companies, etc. These cookies are controlled by third parties and we do not have access to read or write this data.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic so that we can keep track of which pages are most popular and how visitors navigate our site. Any information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
These cookies are necessary for the operation of our services and cannot be disabled. They are usually only set in response to your actions, such as creating an account or saving a wish list for later.
We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics (third party) – used to track website traffic and evaluate traffic data.
- Google Tag Manager (third party) – used to track website traffic and evaluate traffic data.
When you accept marketing cookies, you give us permission to place cookies on your device to provide you with relevant content that matches your interests. These cookies may be set by us or by our advertising partners through our site. Their purpose is to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant content on our website and on third party websites.
We use these cookies to:
- Google ADS (third party) – used for advertising campaigns to identify interest in specific products.
- Sklik (third party) – used for advertising campaigns to identify interest in specific products.
- Facebook (third party) – used for advertising campaigns identifying interest in specific products.
- Glami PIXEL (third party) – intended for advertising campaigns identifying interest in specific products.
Consent to the storage of cookies
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Google Chrome: support.google.com
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Opera: help.opera.com
- Safari: support.apple.com